Let's talk about spa's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk about spa's

Anything and everything about Spa's and Hot tubs Q&A

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Need Hot Tub Parts? Click here  
Welcome to our newest forum for those that was on the old forum we had to update the site so please re-register
Free spa / Hottub information and adivce
Spas & Hot Tub repair
Hot Tub & Spa Repair (813)779-9664
Like this topic?
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fedsales

Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. Empty
PostSubject: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:15 pm

waiting on delivery of my first hot tub; Premium Leisure Passion model. Any experience with this companies products? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

Congrats, That is a nice spa, I've sold Premium Leisure spas and they seem to be doing great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsallaboutspas.com
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 am

Thanks for the insight; looks like i will be your customer when and if I ever need service..any guess what my electric bill will increase during the winter? Can't imagine summer bills will increase that much; my pool water is 85 although the tub will be under the overhang and therefore not exposed..thanks
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:26 pm

There is a Big factor on how much electric bill and that is How Much will it be used.... I have some customers tell me 25.00 and others 65.00 I know this want help with your Question but I would like to know what your answer will be Smile
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

My guess we will use it at least once a day until weather hits the 40's-50's and then not so often; $65/mth in the winter sounds about what i figured..we had an inground spa in Ft.Lauderdale that used a lot of propane in the winter months hardly anything in the summer..believe it will be the same here..Full foam spa guys were telling me mine has no insulation but i think the thermal set up the tub has will be welcome in the summer maybe not so in 30-40's temps..we shall see! Thanks for all your help!
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:23 pm

just sat in my new tub at the dealers before delivery next week..feels really comfortable,powerful jets hitting my back just where it needs it..i know its new and all that but I think they appear to build a quality product at a fair price. Time will only tell..Happy tubbing to all!
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:17 pm

That is so Awesome !!! Who did you get it from?
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Mr.Pool
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Cool deal they are great prople, I do all there warranty work Smile You should like it fo sure !!! Premium Leisure is the brand I sell too Smile
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

yes they are; have been very satisfied so far and looking forward to showcasing my tub with the neighbors and hopefully get you all some more business..I really wanted to give the home town manufacturer the business rather than the west coast guys; like to support the local economy and frankly don't see the $4k difference..maybe down the road I will but not now..good luck and hope the business picks up for all of you..up north business has started to tick up..
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Thanks for your support for sure Smile I know my business has slowed way down Sad Let me know what your neighbors think about it ...
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:37 pm

quick question; what is your experience using the bromine and mineral cartridges? since my tub has no frog system can i float them in the filter area(if they will fit) or do they have to float in the spa area/..thanks
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:52 pm

I will be fine to float them in the filter area:) since that will be the place they want to go anyway,lol
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm

hi there..wow is this tub amazing! enjoying this spa immensely but will be heading north for 3 months in a few weeks so will be shutting it down..i have been thinking of investing in a submersible pump in order to drain the spa..thoughts? would i also need a wet and dry vac to get the excess water out of the jets? can you suggest a pump that would work well and not harm the floor of the spa? thanks
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Not to sure which pump you should go with .. I always use a pool vac hose and get a siphon the when its all done finish it off with a wet vac to pull as much water out of the lines as possible so you want have algae growing Smile Be safe on your trip North
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:09 pm

thank you sir! enjoy the rest of the summer; hope business picks up!
Back to top Go down
jacksonbird03

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:28 am

Hey fedsales...
How much it cost for the new hot tub ????
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:21 pm

it was less than 6k i believe; really can't remember exactly. mr pool in pasco county fl was very fair; others were a lot more for the same unit. good luck!
Back to top Go down
jacksonbird03

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:47 am

Hey which tub will you bought...
Please give some information about it...
Back to top Go down
fedsales

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:14 am

Premium Leisure passion model. They have a website www.premiumleisure.com that should give you all the information you need. Great tub for the money and I shopped them all. If you are in FL the cost to run is next to nothing. I set my tub at 102 degrees year round on economy setting and my electric bills have been the same as before I got the tub. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
jacksonbird03

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 am

Thank you fedsales for replies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..   Newbie; just bought my first hot tub.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie; just bought my first hot tub..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's talk about spa's  :: General, Spa and Hot Tub Q&A :: Buying a New Spa?-
Jump to: