Let's talk about spa's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk about spa's

Anything and everything about Spa's and Hot tubs Q&A

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Need Hot Tub Parts? Click here  
Welcome to our newest forum for those that was on the old forum we had to update the site so please re-register
Free spa / Hottub information and adivce
Spas & Hot Tub repair
Hot Tub & Spa Repair (813)779-9664
Like this topic?
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oualie

Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID Empty
PostSubject: Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID   Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello All
I recently aquired a used Hot Tub and I am trying to set it up. I will need a few parts but cant identify the Brand make and Model of the shell.

The Equipment is Pinnicle Systems HEOE-E-L-G Series 2. with a Hayward Star Clear cartridge filter.
It was an indeck application so it came with no sides/case.

I cannot find any markings on the shell.
Can anyone help me ID the Brand and model of this HotTub. or at least the shell.
I have pictures if it would help
Thank you
Sean Smile
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID   Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 am

If it was a in deck type of spa It could be just about any model If you can post pic I can see if I reconize it. What is it that you need for it? Sorry for the late reply I had some issues with my computer
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsallaboutspas.com
Oualie

PostSubject: RE Shell ID   Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Hey Thanks for the answer.
I wanted to know what shell it was because some of the pipes, hoses and nozzles are broken and i want to know which ones to replace with.
Is it just a matter of getting any that will fit the size hole in the shell?

Trying to up;oad image but it dont seen to be working
Back to top Go down
Oualie

PostSubject: pictures   Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID Img00014

Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID Img00015

Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID Img00016
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID   Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

There is a lot of company's that have that seat configuration . As for parts jest let me know what they are and I'm sure I can find something that will work Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsallaboutspas.com
jacksonbird03

PostSubject: Re: Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID   Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:14 am

Hey Qualie...
How much it cost the old tub ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID   Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Shell/Hot Tub ID
Page 1 of 1