Let's talk about spa's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk about spa's

Anything and everything about Spa's and Hot tubs Q&A

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Need Hot Tub Parts? Click here  
Welcome to our newest forum for those that was on the old forum we had to update the site so please re-register
Free spa / Hottub information and adivce
Spas & Hot Tub repair
Hot Tub & Spa Repair (813)779-9664
Like this topic?
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

OHH /OHS message on the display and waters cold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanM

OHH /OHS message on the display and waters cold Empty
PostSubject: OHH /OHS message on the display and waters cold   OHH /OHS message on the display and waters cold EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello everyone. First post. I have a cal spa aqua series sq92 from what I can tell. There are no identification plates anywhere but from the size, year (06) and guts that is pretty much all I could find. Anyways, the control panel went out and I replaced it with a newer model DB700 / 9800. Unfortunately the spa sat for some time before I could get this changed and now jets1 will not turn on. it justs clicks like it wants to run and then shuts down. I assume it is tripping a relay as I hear a click on the motherboard. Before I order a new motor or pump assembly I was wondering if there is any other things I could check?

I have swapped pump 3 with pump 1 on the motherboard and that works when I turn on the power and hit Jets1 again so I don't believe it is related to the topside replacement.

on another note, since I acquired this spa, every once in a while I would get OHH or OHS on the display. A reset of the breaker normally would take care of this but now that I have the spa somewhat functioning again it is reading 106 degrees all the time and will not heat. can you assist with troubleshooting this as well?

thanks,
Ryan
Back to top Go down

OHH /OHS message on the display and waters cold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's talk about spa's  :: Troubleshooting Your Hot Tub :: Digital/Electronic Spa/Hot Tub Equipment Control Problems :: Spa Side Error codes-
Jump to: