Let's talk about spa's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk about spa's

Anything and everything about Spa's and Hot tubs Q&A

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Need Hot Tub Parts? Click here  
Welcome to our newest forum for those that was on the old forum we had to update the site so please re-register
Free spa / Hottub information and adivce
Spas & Hot Tub repair
Hot Tub & Spa Repair (813)779-9664
Like this topic?
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Let's talk about spa's on your social bookmarking website

The light panels power light flashes twice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sooper1111

The light panels power light flashes twice Empty
PostSubject: The light panels power light flashes twice   The light panels power light flashes twice EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi not sure if this is the right thread to post on but.....

I have a Onga Bathmaster V2 2394 heated spa pump...have just had it installed and connected by a plumber and the pump will only run for 10 seconds then shut down. The light panels power light flashes twice with about a one second interval (not like the two flashes with a 3 second interval that is described in the error code thread)....The power light keep flashing and does not reset unless i turn it off and back on at the wall...if i reset it at the wall and leave on with out turning it on by pressing the Jet button, the power light will stay green for 10 seconds then turn red and flash twice with the one second interval...i'm a little bewildered to what the problem could be...as the instruction manual says the power light flashing is"power supply fall out of the normal preset voltage parameters" but then says requirement is a 10 amp power supply which it has and have tested it on other power points in the house (with an extension lead)......PLEASE HELP AM TRYING TO GET THIS FIXED ASAP
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: The light panels power light flashes twice   The light panels power light flashes twice EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 am

Is the water circulating when the pump is running?
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsallaboutspas.com
Sooper1111

PostSubject: Re: The light panels power light flashes twice   The light panels power light flashes twice EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 am

Yes spa is working jets are pushing out water if that's what you mean.....Only for 10 seconds though then stops,light flashes and then has to be reset by turning on and off at the power point...
Back to top Go down
Sooper1111

PostSubject: Re: The light panels power light flashes twice   The light panels power light flashes twice EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 am

PLEASE HELP!
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: The light panels power light flashes twice   The light panels power light flashes twice EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Please give me a call 813-779-9664, Sorry for the late response
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsallaboutspas.com
jennieallen

jennieallen

PostSubject: Re: The light panels power light flashes twice   The light panels power light flashes twice EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:25 am

Did you solve the problem? I'm kind of curious about the solution. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://valleyisledayspa.homestead.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The light panels power light flashes twice   The light panels power light flashes twice Empty

Back to top Go down

The light panels power light flashes twice
Page 1 of 1